Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monetize!

Okay, so this is now post #3 on this goofy blog. Clicking about randomly on the internet as I do (which, by the by, is how I spend much of my workday, and you should as well), I found this tab on this blogger page saying "Monetize." "What an odd verb," said I to myself; and, always curious, and, always not thinking things through, I curiously not thought things though and inadvertently monetized my poor and innocent blog.

What does this mean? I don't know what this means. Superficially, this means that now there's ads scattered all over the place, messing up my beloved layout. Sub-superficially (I guess this would be ficially), this means I've sold out, and all those unique visitors to this site will be limning my pockets with dross, at the expense of my ever-living soul.

I guess I'm okay with all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment